I've done a lot these past three weeks in the US. I:
- spent time with Kelly's lovely aunt Suzi and grandmother (Gabbo)
- saw Princeton, where Kelly began her doctoral studies,
- met Kelly's good friends Carolyne and (?), who she met through her first Socrates Café
- visited Storm King Art Center, a beautiful 500 acres of brilliant trees, rolling hills, a playful stream, and open sky (and some funny art too),
- met Ken and Christine Lindsay, an amazing couple (celebrating just over 60years of marriage) who Kelly met in her research on WWII art preservation,
- made some headway in my research and a conference panel discussion on "Buddhism and Philosophy" in the spring,
- saw Frank Lloyd Wright's Falling Water, where I
- received a 'yes',
- and thus became officially engaged :) Update: a photo from just after our engagement:
and a whole lot more...
Yet still it seemed to go all too fast.
C'est la vie.
Land of Great Bliss.
I bid you adieu, but not for long.