Thursday, January 31, 2008

Quote of the Day:

From my friend Kristy back in MT:
It's too bad that London isn't more fun for you. I envisioned you wearing your long black coat walking up the steps of a museum but I've changed that mental picture to you living in a ghetto and cooking noodles in a small dirty kitchen with a bunch of dirty people all waiting to take a shower.
That pretty much sums it up!

N.B. Tips for overcoming adrenal fatigue: Laugh as often as possible since this increases the parasympathetic supply to the adrenals.

4 comments:

Buddhist_philosopher said...

And from Joey, another philosopher:

"There's a lot more snow than there was last year, and the first week of school this semester was one of the coldest in a few years. -19 degrees one day. No gun violence, though."

Perhaps I've developed an overly sardonic wit, but the two of these made me laugh more then I have in days.

Patia said...

Well, you know. Wherever you go, there you are.

Buddhist_philosopher said...

Patia - hmmm... this has some deeper wisdom than I'm seeing right now, I'm sure of it. :)

Patia said...

Yeah, that's me. Deep.