- Kelly and I have lots of wonderful, amazing people in our lives that both want us to be happy and have great advice and helpful solutions.
- I need a regular meditation practice; I've had one here twice a week for a few weeks, but more would be good.
- When I'm stressed my inclination is to withdraw. This can be okay, even good, at times. But at this time, me withdrawing is the exact opposite of what Kelly needs. I need to keep her informed with what's going on here (even when it's not pretty).
- I'll be much, much better when I'm out of London!
Oh, but one last note. One of my great professors back in Montana, Albert Borgmann, offered his students a sort of 'key' to or formula for happiness:
- Think about the things that you do that make you most happy
- Think about the people that you are with when you are most happy
- Think about the place where you are most happy, &
- Remember these three.