- It's on a quiet road in a residential neighborhood, I now live on a major highway in a busy neighborhood.
- The room would be a bit bigger with a nice desk, my own toilet and shower, and a larger window, overlooking either a quiet internal garden/courtyard or facing out where it would get several hours of direct sunlight.
- Laundry services are on-site; right now I have to walk a couple blocks to do laundry.
- It's 15 minutes' walk from college, I'm about 5 minutes now (a small thing).
- The kitchens there are filthy; the kitchens here, despite the mice, are immaculate in comparison.
- No internet in the rooms (this may be a pro though if it means I get more work done).
- It is $30/week more in rent.
There is also the fact that I'll only be in London for about six more weeks (my ticket to DC and, more importantly, Kelly, is purchased for March 25). Of that six weeks, I already have a week booked in Gozo (many many thanks to Margaret and Bruce!), and will spend about eight days in Bristol this month and next (many many thanks to SJ!). So that only leaves about four weeks, twenty-eight or so days. Is it worth it to move for so short a time? I know I'll survive here at Batavia Mews; but I also know I won't thrive. At Raymont I might thrive, or then it could worse somehow...
Anywho... something I'll mull over for a day or so. Please feel free to give thoughts or things for me to think about. Thanks.